Sunday, July 18, 2010

Where have the 2 months gone?

Last Tuesday was Mason's 2 month appointment. He is doing really well. He now weighs 11 lbs 12 oz which puts him in the 50 something percentile so he's right where he needs to be weight wise. He was 23.75 inches long which put him in the 75th percentile. I forgot about the shots that he would be given; otherwise, I would have made Zac come to the appointment before he left town. First they gave him this liquid which caused him to gag and throw up his entire lunch...won't be feeding him right before his shots next time. Then of course he screamed during the two shots which cause me to also cry...not fun for either of us. When we got home he had a fever the rest of the day and night and threw up a few more times. My poor little guy had such a rough day. It's a good thing I took this picture before the doctors appointment! Zac will definitely be going to his 4 month apt where he gets the next round of shots.
I was trying to make him laugh while taking the picture, and I ended up scaring him.While Zac was in Hawaii for the wedding my mom stayed with me for half the time while Brittany stayed with me for the other half. Everyone was here on Saturday to go to the wilderness safari. The animals were definitely more interested in Mason than he was in them.


Sunday night after Bible study I took Mason swimming for the first time at Melanie's neighborhood pool. Luckily the water was warm because he really enjoy it and was kicking his legs.


4 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to meet your sweetie! I is adorable! I laughed out loud when I read the part that you scared him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute!! I'm so glad I got to meet and hold him. Now, if I can only get my hands on my mom's camera that I borrowed from the shower. I have lots of cute pic's!!

    ReplyDelete