Monday, September 20, 2010

Finally a new post! :)

We've been doing a lot of traveling the past month which has been fun, but we are glad we aren't going anywhere for awhile because we're pooped! In August my college friends all got together...we get together once a year. It was so good to catch up. 3 of us had babies over the summer, and it was so fun to see every one's babies. We had a good laugh about the silly arguments we all had with our husbands (like who is the grumpier one) due to sleep deprivation.Here's our beautiful boys!Tyce was due 2 days after Mason's original due date, and he came a week after Mason. But he definitely has Mason beat in size! Our next travels was Disney World and Universal Studio. We had a great weekend getaway with a couple from church (Whitney & Jay). We went to see the Harry Potter world...which was awesome! Mason was an excellent traveler which is good because we are always on the go. Here are a few pictures from the trip...I posted a lot more on facebook. The only thing that sucked about the trip was pumping. I tried to nurse Mason while we were at the parks, but it just wasn't working. He would thrash around (he did not like the nursing cover) and take forever. So I just had to throw away all reservations and pump out in the open...covered of course. I pumped in cars, planes, airports, restaurants, park trains, etc. A mommas gotta do what a mommas got to do. Jay was such a good sport considering that not something he sees everyday! On a side note we saw John Travolta and his wife at Universal. They walked right in front of us! We got a video as soon as I get around to it I'll try to snap a pic out of it and post it for proof.



The following weekend was my 10 year high school reunion. It was good to see and catch up with some of my friends. Unfortunately I only took one picture. Deidra's baby girl is due in a couple weeks.

Thankfully this past weekend we stayed home! We had a great seminar at church Saturday morning, that got us excited about the future direction of our church. We spent the rest of the weekend getting stuff done around the house and watching football. I'll leave you with a cute picture of Mason. He turned 4 months Sept 12 so hopefully I'll do his 4 month post by this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment