While I've not enjoyed being stuck indoors all week (Zac was in Columbia, MO), I've had so much fun interacting with Mason. He's had me cracking up all week. I'll tell more about what he's up to in a week or so.
I've been harassed for not updating the blog recently. So here are a few pictures...I was going to do a video of him clapping, but he wasn't cooperating so I'll have to post that later.
Here is a picture of him with the stomach bug while we were in OKC. It was awful (we did a LOT of laundry those two days), but it was pretty cute how cuddly he was.

He has upgraded to the big boy tub and he LOVES it!


He's been sleeping in the weirdest positions. He moves all over the place in bed.

Enjoying our 70 degree weather right before the big snow storm.

I love being the hero of rescuing him out of bed...as long as it's not real early.

His new favorite toy is flinging the door stopper. It's amazing how long it will keep him entertained.
Love that last picture! Haha
ReplyDeleteHis little expressions are just priceless! Can't wait to get him and Curryn together!
ReplyDelete