Sunday, April 17, 2011

Its almost here!

I can't believe Mason will be a year in a couple weeks! Time has gone by so fast, and I've been terrible about taking pictures the last two months. Only 7 more weeks of work, and then I will have more time to do the things I want to do. It's hard to know where to begin on what he is doing and enjoying these days since I haven't given a true update in a couple months. I've been writing it in my baby journal, but I just can't seem to type it on the computer afterwards. I won't bore you with everything, but I'll share some of his favorite things. Such as....Feeding Sammy, I for see our dog gaining a few pounds in the next year. He thinks its great when Sammy comes and licks it out of his hands. He loves to look up at what's above...especially ceiling fans and lights. When we took him to Lowes a few weeks ago he leaned way back and just stared at the ceiling for several minutes...it was hilarious. He has started doing the bashful/playful game where he will bury his head. He LOVES to wave. He was a late waver, but now that he knows he never stops. He will wave at anyone. He also likes to growl, steal other children's paci's, and give open mouth kisses. His babbling is becoming more recognizable to us anyway. The main ones we notice him using are bite and bottle...of course it actually sounds like bi and baw. This picture was actually when he turned 10 months. I still need to take the 11 month picture. When I bounce him on my legs he always has his mouth wide open with his tongue sticking out. He hasn't quite figured out how to "blow" the kiss...it just stays on his mouth.







Mason is fascinated with putting his finger in holes. Reaching for the outside ceiling fan.





Last weekend we went with some friends from church to watch the Zac Brown Band concert and go camping. We had such a blast! We were excited to get home and see our cutie, but it was so nice to just be a couple for an evening. We needed the time away....even if we only ended up getting 4 hours of sleep. I can't remember the last time I stayed up past 3am on purpose!



Thank you Jimmy and Ashley for saving us spots so we could get awesome seats! We were right behind the pit area.


Here is a mini-video of him jamming. You can see how close he got to us. The sounds not real great because the camera didn't know what to do with all the bass. Awesome concert and company!


No comments:

Post a Comment