Sunday, May 15, 2011

Life is good....

because the breast pump is officially in the closet!! I have spent MANY hours with this pump the last year, and I am SOOO glad to be done! It feels so good to sleep an extra 30 minutes every morning and to be able to go to bed whenever I feel like it without having to pump. There were many times I almost quit, but thanks to my stubbornness and encouragement from Jill I made it a year.

Life is also good because I have a wonderful healthy son! He loves to feed Sammy, push his walk-n-ride toy, and make funny noises and faces. He has also started saying more words. He also says ball, dada, doggie, bye, and hey. He will stay balanced standing for quite awhile, but he still isn't taking any steps.







Mason has had 6 or 7 ear infections since November so we were so excited to get his tubes put in. I feel bad that he had to get it done on his birthday, but I can already tell he's feeling much better. I thought the infant gowns were adorable!
I cant believe our little Mason is one! It was nice to celebrate his big day with much of our family in OK. He got lots of great toys and money for his college fund. It's a good thing we bought a wooden toy chest on craigslist to house all the new toys!






Life is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment