The first weekend in June we took a road trip with Patty (Zac's mom) to my grandpa's house in Gulf Shores. Boys did great! I've decided that the beach is just about the best vacation for little ones. They had so much fun running all over the place! It was overcast because there were storms out at sea, but it didn't actually rain. It was perfect for the boys.
The following week my youngest sister came for a few days. One morning we ventured out to pick strawberries. Yum!
Next Mason went and spent 4 nights with my parents. So Paxton and I had a lot of quality time. I think he enjoyed not being harassed by his big brother. Saturday we enjoyed a leisurely morning at the Bentonville farmers market, splash park, and walk by Crystal Bridges. I love these kind of mornings!
One morning I was working in the garden, and when I turned around to check on Paxton I saw he was sitting in his splash table. Little stinker...I guess the guy wants a pool!
Here are a few pictures of Mason at a mini amusement park for little kids in my hometown while he was visiting my parents.
When Mason came back from my parents the next day started his 8 days of "summer camp" from 9-12 each morning (m-thur). He had so much fun playing games, doing water activities, eating snow cones, cotton candy, learning new songs, etc.
Then you can't have summer without eating ice cream and playing in the water!
Next week Zac is taking a stay-cation. So I'm pretty excited about doing some fun things around here!
SO fun!! I agree about beach vacations for littles...they are the best!! And, we never made it to the strawberry patch, I wish we had! we picked blueberries and they were delicious and it was so much fun. Let's definitely get the boys together when I'm back in town!! :) Have fun on your stay-cation!!!!
ReplyDelete