*When he's trying to convince himself (and us) that he's not hurt nor going to cry he'll say "It's ok, I alright" before we even have a chance to ask or say anything
*He is a big negotiator! I'll say we're going to turn the TV off in 10 minutes. He'll say "How about 20 minutes?" Or I'll say we'll play in 5 minutes...his response "how about 1 minute" He does this sort of thing several times every day!!
*He's got an imaginary friend named Bobby. Mostly he is the scape goat. I might get on to him for peeing in his undies, making a mess, etc and he said Bobby did it.
*There was a few months where Mason came into our room EVERY night. We (Zac) would take him back unless he fell asleep on the floor without us realizing it. Anyway every night at bedtime we would go through the whole spiel on how he is going to stay in his room. One night I ended it by saying, "So are you going to come into our room tonight." He looked at me with regretful resolve and said "I probably will." At least he's honest! Thankfully he's been doing better the last couple weeks.
*He has nightmares occasionally - mostly about scary animals.
*He likes to hold GG and Meemaw's hand when he sleeps with them. He held my hand one night when he slept with me at my mom's. So sweet!
*I've slept with Mason 3 times when Zac and been out of town the last couple months, and I will not do it again! I love the idea of us cuddling up together, but every time it resulted in me getting very little sleep all night because he moves and whines so much in his sleep!!*About a month ago I told him he needs to go potty before we leave. He replied with "It's not possible. There's nothing I can do. It's dangerous!" I died laughing! I have no idea where he gets this! Now he uses often when he doesn't want to do something.
*He likes to pretend he is a giant and yells, "Fee Fi Fo Fum!" or sometimes he'll hide because a giant is coming to get him.
*Just last week he started calling Zac and I mom and dad. I do NOT like this!! I'm still supposed to be his dear, sweet mommy! :)
*He's starting to play with Paxton more which is so cute to watch.
| Avery and Zane came and stayed with us for a week while Kayla and Wes were on vacation. Mason had a blast with them here! |
| The boys love to constantly take the cushions off the couch. Drives me crazy!! |
| Time to seriously try to lose the last 7 pounds of my baby weight! |
| I guess he snuck in my room and got the weights. Silly boy! |
Just wait until he calls you Mandy.....
ReplyDelete