Monday, September 23, 2013

Buds

It is so sweet to watch the boys become such good friends the last few months.  Today during lunch we told Mason to go to his chair.  He responded with "No I want to sit by my baby.  He is my friend."  It was so sweet that we couldn't say no!  It's funny because  Mason usually refers to Paxton as "my baby".  He will say something like  "my baby is up" or "where did my baby go".  They still fight and whine, but there are times amidst the chaos where they are just so cute!  Love these boys!
 
 
Screaming into the fan
 


 


Paxton went over and tried to sit on Mason's lap

The aquarium at kids day out.  Will do a post on that later.


The boys love to play on MeeMaw's piano! 
It wasn't till the end of summer that the boys got to experience their first ice cream truck purchase.


Yes, those are jumbo crayons Mason is sticking in his ears.  I had to take a quick pick before I stopped him.  I think he was pretending to play doctor on him.  At home we have a doctor kit and Mason loves to use it on Paxton.  P goes along with it and will even lie down for Mason.  I need to get a picture of it one of these days! 

1 comment:

  1. Maddie refers to Kellyn the same way, when we told them we were having another one, she said but we already have a baby.....

    ReplyDelete