Wednesday, October 28, 2009

11 Weeks

Today was our first official doctor visit! We got to meet our doctor today...he graduated from Harding. During the apt. they asked us a million health questions, drew blood to run tests, did an exam, and lastly we got to hear the heartbeat! Even though I can't feel it, we heard the baby moving around while we were listening to the heartbeat. We took a video of it to post, but it's not real clear. We'll try it again next month.


Pregnancy so far...has not been much fun! My symptoms for the past month have been all-day nausea, gassy, bloated, acne, metalic taste in my mouth, and slight constipation. I have to keep telling myself we have been so blessed because there are many days I don't feel like it. Thankfully Zac has been wonderful to do almost all the cooking and cleaning. I've probably made a permanent indention in the couch since this is where I am when I'm not at work or sleeping in bed.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Mandy! I'm so, so excited for you both!!!

    ReplyDelete