Saturday, June 12, 2010

Some Firsts

Things have been much better the past week or two! Mason has been gaining weight and was finally to his birth weight a few days before he turned 4 weeks. I'm still supplimenting because my milk went down due to his lazy eating habits, but I'm in the process of getting that where it should be. Getting him to stay awake and suck effectively is still very difficult, but we are slowly making some progress. Even though he's a terrible eater, he's doing great at sleeping...I'm able to get about 6 hours of sleep each night which is manageable.
Here are a few pictures of his firsts...

His first walk (1 1/2 weeks) His first bath (2 weeks)

His first time to go to church (3 weeks)


His first time to Sushi King (3 1/2 weeks)...I haven't been able to eat it for the past 10 months, and it was oh so tasty!
Here he is one month old.This one is just because...I love it when he sleeps curled up on my chest. Such a sweetie!

2 comments: