Sunday, May 30, 2010

What I like about you...

We got great news at our doctor apts on Tuesday and Friday. His blood & urine test came back negative, and he's been gaining 2 oz per day. He should be back to his birth weight by 3 weeks (Wed). He is one hungry boy right now. I'm feeding him 25 minutes on each side and then giving him about 2 oz of formula every 3 hours. I'm hoping to start getting him down to 1 oz of formula with each feeding by the end of the weekend. I'm glad Zac & I invested in a nice rocking recliner for our living room because I'm spending a LOT of time in it!

Here are a few things I love about Mason...

when those big eyes are just fixed on my facewhen his lips are puckered upwhen he occasionally smiles...he hasn't figured out how to do it regularly yet when he picks his head up to either look up at you or when he picks his head up to start routing for food
how he loves to have his hands up by his face
how he curls his legs up when laying on our chest
how he has a little white spot in his hair at the base of his hairline
when he kicks and flares his arms aroundI just love this little guy, and I thank God for blessing us with him!

5 comments:

  1. you should bring him to bvilles sunfest this next weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious Mandy! I love the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet post! He is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is amazing! I am glad the doc had good news for you. Thanks for taking the time to share some pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. he is precious Mandy! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete