Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Cousin Time

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with the Bray side of the family! We got there Wednesday night and stayed till Sunday which was nice to not feel so rushed like we do most weekends. God had blessed me with low level nausea the day of and surrounding Thanksgiving so I was able to enjoy the family get togethers. I did throw up two nights at the beginning of the week and two nights at the end of the week so I’m definitely not over the sickness, but it was nice to have a few good days with all the family around.
Zac and I went to the doctor last Tuesday, and the doctor is 99% sure that I’m not having twins based on the size of my uterus. I can stop worrying about that now! J When we were listening to the heartbeat the baby was moving around like crazy. I couldn’t feel it at the time, but you could definitely hear it. It looks like we’re gonna have another active one. Right now I’m 15 weeks and the baby is about the size of a navel orange. Within the past couple days I’ve started feeling fluttering feelings when I’m laying down real still. Hopefully it won’t be long till I can actually feel him/her poking around. BTW we find out the sex December 19th!

Here are some pictures from the past week. I got very few pictures of the adults and none of the awesome spades tournament hosted at the Matthews house (Zac’s aunt).



Saturday Britt, Kayla, and her clam came by for a few hours on their way home from my parents. Mason had a lot of fun with Zane. Zane had him laughing hysterically, and later on Mason wouldn’t stop kissing him.




Of course it wasn’t until Sunday that Mason really started playing with Curryn. I guess he finally decided to forgive her for always taking his toys. The video shows him trying to kind of wrestle with her.








On Monday night we started putting up our Christmas decorations. Of course Mason tried to help. He’s actually done pretty good about not pulling the ornaments off (knock on wood). He has touched them, but not yanked them. It’s taking a lot longer to get everything decorated this year because I can only handle a little bit at a time, but it’s worth it because it just makes the house seem all warm and cozy!



He loves talking on the phone so much that he'll use just about anything!


1 comment:

  1. I know you must be relieved to most likely just be having one more baby for now! How exciting to find out the sex of the baby right before Christmas! One time I read where some people found out right before Christmas and had them write the sex down on a piece of paper and put it in an envelope. They then went shopping and picked out an outfit for each gender that was the same price. They told the salesperson to open the envelope and to wrap the outfit for the correct gender. They then opened the gift with family on Christmas. I always thought it was such a fun idea! I'm not 100% sure I could wait to find out and the salesperson would have to be some really sweet old grandma I felt I could trust....

    ReplyDelete