Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Ahh...nap time!

Just wanted to say thank you for nap time!  I LOVE staying home with the boys, but I am always ready for nap time when I can enjoy a few dark chocolates and occasionally a cup of half-caf to give me just a little pick me up.  Today is definitely one of those days!  :)  It will be nice when I can have more than one cup of coffee and not have to worry about my milk supply.  Zac had to be in Little Rock for 3 days (thankfully he's coming back today) and I am worn out!  Last night Mason got up at 1:00, Paxton was up from 2-3:30 teething and snotty, and then Mason was up and ready to go at 6 with Paxton shortly there after.  The night before wasn't much better either.  Oh well...nothing a cup of coffee, prayers for patience, and a breathe of fresh air cant fix. 

So Mason has determined that peeing standing up is the way to go now...he looks so much older now that he stands!  I'm a little out of my element with boys and their peeing fascination.  Normally Mason does pretty good about keeping the pee in the bowl, but the the past couple weeks he's been doing a little experimenting.   He purposefully peed while standing up in his bed, all over Paxton's face, on his bear, the wall, and yesterday he hopped in the bath tub with his clothes on whipped it out and peed all over the tub and his toys.  I don't know whether to scream, laugh, or cry.  I can honestly say growing up with all girls I have never experienced anything like this!   

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE nap time too! yes! Coffee and chocolate!! ha! :) And, I can relate with the boy peeing stuff. So crazy to me. A whole new world for sure. Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete