"You'll never find it now!" After he hides something of ours.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." It's so cute but now he's learned to use it to his advantage he does something he's not supposed to.
"That's funny! Watch me laugh."
"Your my best friend, mommy." Melted my heart! He said it when I decided to help him build a tunnel (per his request) instead of start on dinner. Well worth eating dinner a little later that night!
"Oh, thank you!"
We were in a public restroom, and a lady farted pretty loud next to us. He gasps super loud and asks "What's that sound?!" After a long pause trying to keep from exploding with laughter, a small giggle escaped while trying to change the subject.
"I just sad right now"
"The baby poop misses his mommy" He had already had a mommy and daddy poop that we flushed before a small one came out. So we flushed that one so he could find his mommy. It's so funny how everything these days living or non-living has a mommy and daddy or is looking for his mommy and daddy.
Mason is such a joy to be around! He keeps me entertained throughout the day.
Paxton is also such a sweetie! I can't remember if I've mentioned this before, but he has an obsession with hair (and sucking his fingers backwards/upside down). If I'm holding him, his hands are in my hair and he's sucking his fingers. It's a little trickier for him now that I've chopped a lot of it off, but they are still there twirling, running through, or just lightly grasping. He's my sensitive mama's boy which I'm cool with. Mason likes to torment by screaming at him because it always hurts his feelings and causes him to cry. I get on to Mason for not being nice to his brother, but it is pretty funny to watch. Paxton loves to explore outside, dance, loves to wrestle with his daddy and brother.
Here are some more pics... I have no idea why the vertical ones flipped sideways once I imported them. Blog is giving me lots of fits today.
| Passed out cold! |
| Sammy is going to get fat between these two boys! |
| Mason still rubs his blankie on his nose when he is going to sleep or just waking up. |
No comments:
Post a Comment