There are times when I literally have to pry Paxton off of me and run away in order to get something done because he would just assume be in my arms most of the day. It makes it hard to get things done around the house, but then I have to remind myself it won't be long when he won't want me to hold him. I do love the sleep snuggles!
We had his 1st birthday party with family at Kayla's house.
He was not a fan of the cupcake!
Mason is always sleeping in the weirdest places and ways. One night it took us awhile to figure out where he was because he fell asleep against is bedroom wall with a large pillow laying on top of him. Another night we couldn't find him, but it was because he had crawled in our bed and fell asleep without us knowing.
Mason's birthday was on Sunday so Zac took him to pick out a donut for breakfast. We didn't realize that he had never been to a donut shop. He was super excited!
We decided to do a simple party for him which still somehow required more work on my part than I would have liked, but oh well I suppose he's worth it. :) So we had some church friends come over this morning and play. We wanted to do a cheap party because this weekend we are taking him on his first camping trip. I can't wait to see how he likes it!
We got some exciting adoption news last week that we cant wait to share! :)
I laughed out loud at Mason's sleeping positions. Sigh.
ReplyDelete