A little over a week ago was our church shower. Below are my wonderful friends/hostesses from church that threw the shower...AJ, Rachel, and Joyce aren't pictured. I didn't realize how bloated I am getting until I saw these pictures...note to self, don't wear sleeveless shirts anymore until after Mason is born.

We had a wonderful Saturday brunch...they even had "Mason jars" holding the silverware!

It was so nice because my mom and sisters as well as Zac's mom, Grandma Jackie, and Aunt Celeste all came! Here is a picture of the grandmas' checking out the big baby belly.

Kayla's cute little kiddos came and joined in on the shower fun. They were a little surprised at how big my belly had gotten.

They had lots of fun helping me open up the presents.

I'm not sure what Avery is throwing a fit about, but I think the picture is hysterical!!

We are pretty much finished with Mason's room...besides putting all his presents in their proper place. There is no mistaking that it is a boy's room with all that blue! Thanks to Kayla for painting the cute letters on the wall.

The quilt on the pull-out bed was made for Zac by his Great-Grandma Straughn (aka Grandma-Great) when he was a baby which happens to match perfectly.

This past weekend was our maternity pictures and my work shower is this week so hopefully I can post some of those pics this coming weekend. After this weekend we will be waiting and ready for our little guy to come into the world!
He's going to be here before we know it! I was looking at your ticker (it says 22 days today) and remembered Drew arrived when my ticker was on day 21. Eeek!
ReplyDeleteCannot wait to see and hold your sweet boy and I'm just thrilled we'll be raising our sons together! I'm still upset I wasn't able to come to your shower. It was beautiful...and so are you!!!!
Mason's room looks absolutely adorable. That lamp on the dresser and the letters are my favorite part! I cannot believe how soon it is to your due date. I'm so excited to meet him.
ReplyDeleteAwww---I LOVE the room---it looks great! I got your message last night and will give you a call soon to catch up before Mason gets here! :) Love you!
ReplyDeleteEverything looks great! It looks like you're all ready for Mason's arrival! 3 weeks from today! yay!
ReplyDeleteThe room looks fun. I am getting so excited for you guys!
ReplyDelete