Last week we tried feeding Mason cereal for the first time. He wasn't too impressed. Even after a week of eating the cereal he still squints his eyes and shivers with his first few bites. Here are some pictures of him eating.
"The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love." Galations 5:6b
Monday, November 15, 2010
Confessions
I absolutely love junk food! I particularly love chips (nacho doritos, cheetos, and bbq are my favorites) and peanut m&ms. I would consider myself a healthy eater, but deep down I crave the junk...which is why I won't buy it. Since I've had Mason my cravings have gotten even worse. I try not to go to walmart hungry because I will often end up grabbing a bag of chips and start eating them before I even leave the store. To make matters worse my co-worker got me an enormous 3 lb bag of peanut m&ms for my birthday so of course I have to eat a large handful everyday. Needless to say it has made losing my baby weight a slow process especially since I'm not working out at all. It's a good thing I'm still nursing...that's my only saving grace.
Last week we tried feeding Mason cereal for the first time. He wasn't too impressed. Even after a week of eating the cereal he still squints his eyes and shivers with his first few bites. Here are some pictures of him eating.


He just turned 6 months over the weekend so I plan to give a monthly update sometime this week.
Last week we tried feeding Mason cereal for the first time. He wasn't too impressed. Even after a week of eating the cereal he still squints his eyes and shivers with his first few bites. Here are some pictures of him eating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ha ha! His faces are cracking me up! Oh, and we have the exact same high chair seat! Yay!
ReplyDelete