Thursday, August 25, 2011

Particular fella

I think our little Mason is going to be even more particular than his momma! When we walks by the china cabinet he often flips the handles up. This particular day he was really going after it and ended up flippling up almost all of them. Anytime you're at our house you can guarantee seeing at least one up fthem flipped up.

Another thing that I think is kind of funny is how he likes to take the edge of his afghans and rub them back and forth under his nose. I don't remember when he started, but I know he's been doing it for several months. He normally doesn't have a blanket and paci out in the living room (like the picture below) and so we usually catch him doing it in bed or if we are rocking him right before bed.




1 comment: