Monday, December 30, 2013

If you haven't heard

I posted this on Facebook last night, but I'll put it on here for those that don't have Facebook.  My sweet Aunt Renee (dad's brother's wife) and my Grandma Bean (dad's mom) crocheted over 20 scarves using yarn they had lying around the house for us to sale as a fundraiser for our adoption.  If we sale them all it will be a little over $400!  There were a few that I really wanted to keep for myself, but maybe I can sweet talk them into making one for me later.  :) 

Please go check them out!  I hear it's going to be a cold winter. 
https://www.wepay.com/stores/bray-adoption

If it's not too inconvenient when you checking out pay with bank account.  They take out less processing fees if you do that opposed to credit card.  If it's not convenient, no worries...we're happy regardless!  If you are someone that I see regularly, I will just hand deliver your scarf and refund your shipping cost.  Otherwise I will try to ship it out the next day.  I already shipped 3 out today!

No comments:

Post a Comment