Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Good Weekend

I can finally say I had a decent past week! YEA!! Stomach is still a uneasy, but at least I'm not miserable and that's a relief! I'm still taking meds and wearing my sea bands. The combination seems to be working for me. Thursday I tried skipping one of my pills, and that turned out to be disastrous on Friday morning when I walked into the kitchen and smelled coffee grinds and an orange Zac ate two days previous in the trash can. Needless to say I ended up in the bathroom, the trashcan got demoted to the garage, and I'm going to keep taking the pills.
Since I was feeling pretty positive about my progress I ventured out of my cave this weekend. Friday night I joined my Twilight junkie friends from church (and every other high school girl) to watch New Moon. Saturday I finally had my highlights redone...it was quite embarrassing how bad they were. Then Sunday after church we went to Olive Garden...the first time I've been able to stomach going into a restaurant in a long time. Not to mention I got breakfast in bed Saturday and Sunday morning...I've got the best husband ever! ;)
Here's a belly shot from Sunday I'm starting to look like a normal person again (minus the huge stomach). I'm sure my boss has wondered what's happened to the gal she's hired...I've looked pretty crappy the past two months!

No comments:

Post a Comment