I decided to do a bare belly shot since I haven't done one yet. I am 21 weeks as of yesterday, and over the past month I've continually been feeling better! This past week I have cut down to one anti-nausea pill a day, and I'm hoping get off it completely in another week. I am so thankful that the nausea is finally leaving. Those first four months were rough, and I'm ready to start preparing our home for our little guy.
Since I've been off this week due to snow/ice, I used this time to start working out if you can even call it that. On Monday I decided to try out the elliptical machine. To my shock I was WORN out after 5 minutes! It's hard to believe I ran 13 miles less than a year ago...I guess that happens when you do nothing but lay around for 5 months. I've got a ways to go to get my body ready to have the strength and endurance to go through labor!
The baby is still moving a lot! Zac and I had fun watching him move around on Monday. We could see all kinds of jabs, kicks, and twitches making my stomach move. It will be fun when he gets bigger and we can see even more of his movement. Although it won't be so fun when his movement get's so pronounced that it's keeping me up at night because he seems to be more active at night and the early morning.
Ok, I realize my body-image vision can be often distorted, but I think my belly is WAY bigger than yours! If a non-pregnant person put a bowling ball under their shirt, that's what I look like! Haha! Your bum is still tiny too, you lucky girl.
ReplyDeleteYou are looking adorable! I love the updates!