"The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love." Galations 5:6b
Monday, February 22, 2010
Cousins!
This past weekend we went to OKC to meet Deven, the newest addition to our family, and Mason's soon to be cousin on Zac's side. He is a cutie! Zac is so excited about our little guy being born that he called Deven, Mason, two or three times while we were there. I was afraid he might try to take him home with us. ;)
Of course we can't go to OKC without stopping by my sista's place to love on her cuties! When I was leaving to go I gave Zane a big hug and kiss. Then once I put him back on the ground he gave my belly a kiss without me saying anything to him...so sweet!
Some exciting new pregnancy information is that I felt Mason hiccup for the first time Thursday! Since then he's hiccuped everyday but one. I had read about babies getting the hiccups, and thankfully it's not nearly as annoying as it is when I get them. It's been crazy feeling him move lately because he's gotten so big that I am starting to be able tell what it is that's poking me...a foot or hand, an elbow or knee, or his head. Today he has moved a lot more during the day than he normally does...hopefully that means he'll sleep all night. In fact I've been giggling throughout this entire blog because he's twisting, turning, and pushing hard my stomach so much that it almost tickles. I can't wait to meet this little guy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a sweet little baby boy, and Mandy you look so beautiful! You still don't look pregnant in the face, and hardly in the belly. Of course Zane and Avery are precious as always!
ReplyDelete