Yes, I'm a nerd...Speaking of nerds, I'm starting to sound like my mother. ;) Love you mom! I found yet another grey hair tonight...I've decided to stop counting. Without even thinking I started humming, "I need to wash that grey right out of my hair..." When it is time for my mom to color her hair instead of saying something about her roots getting bad or it's time to color her hair, she always sings that little number. Before long I'll be saying "pork chops and applesauce" when we're having pork chops for dinner even though we NEVER ate applesauce with the pork chops...again a saying my mom still says to this day.
Tomorrow I will be 25 weeks, and I'm feeling enormous! I can feel my skin and body stretching. Last night I woke up around 1:30 to a sharp pain running across the right side of my belly (where the stomach meets with my hip). I couldn't figure out what was the matter...it didn't help that Mason was having a party in there. I tried going to the bathroom and stretching, but I couldn't get it to go away. I almost woke up Zac to call the doctor to make sure it wasn't serious, but he looked so comfy I couldn't wake him. Plus I knew he'd think I was being paranoid. :) Anyway, it turns out that it was my ligaments being stretched...our school nurse used to be a nurse for an OBGYN which is quite convenient for me! Let the swelling and stretching begin! I'm starting to get huge all over...except for my booty...yes, Jill, I still have a tiny butt! I wish I had more junk in the trunk, but if I can't get it to pack on during pregnancy I guess it's never going to happen for me.
You ARE growing fast. A girl here had a "big baby" and grew fast and she ended up having him 4 weeks early but he was totally developed like a full term baby. Maybe some babies don't need the full 40 weeks. You might get lucky and have him early!!
ReplyDeleteLigament pains are the WORST! Glad you have your energy again, Mandy Bray is back!
ReplyDeleteHaha! Between you and Zac, poor little Mason is going to have NO butt! :) You look great!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the shout-out to your big-booty friend. Tyce has NO CHANCE for a flat booty. I'll have to learn to love mine, so he will also love his. Mine just grows and grows...sigh.
ReplyDeleteI also say "porkchops and applesauce" everytime I think of porkchops. It's from the Brady Bunch! Ha ha! Love you, Sheila!
I also feel HUGE! We have around 100 days to go. If you deliver a tiny bit early I will be happy for you, but also incredibly jealous. :) Thanks for the fun updates!
Mandy, you crack me up girl!
ReplyDelete