Nothing like a bunch of hormonal pregnant woman lined up waiting to get into the Mom's-to-be presale event. It was a huge children's consignment sale, and we were able to get in the evening before it was opened to the public. It was a pretty big deal...there was a long line to get in because there were only letting a few people in at a time to keep a stampede from occurring like in the movie, "Confessions of a Shopaholic". I ended up buying maternity clothes, madela breast pump, and a stroller for a great price!It was so tempting to buy a bunch of stuff, but we resisted. The room below was packed mostly with row after row of children's clothes...there were several rows not even pictured. All the toys and equipment were in another room. The big stuff went pretty fast, but at least we got away with a couple things we were looking for. We will definitely be doing this again next year!
Today was our 3/4 D ultrasound. It was so nice to see our little Mason again! When we first started he was asleep with his hand over his face. After a bit of probing, I was able to wake him up and get him moving. He didn't move nearly as much as our last ultrasound, but he did move around about every couple minutes. He kept bringing his hands and feet up to his face. She took 16 pictures, and below are just a few of our favorites (again its the ghetto picture of a picture so they aren't nearly as clear as the originals). The big blob to the left is the placenta. He's got his daddy's upper lip butt crack! :)
He's got his hand in the loser position on his forehead with a big smile on his face. I think he's going to be a jokester!
This one has both his arms up near his face. You can tell he's starting to get more cramped than he was 9 weeks ago.
We also got a video, but I'm too exhausted to mess with it tonight. I might try to put a little 1 minute video of it later this weekend.
"The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love." Galations 5:6b
Thursday, March 4, 2010
3D ultrasound!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love all of the pictures! You look really good! I think we need to see another belly shot of you.
ReplyDeleteI love the name Mason.
The legendary butt crack lip lives on! You know that's a sign of intelligence, right? Sooo happy to see my little newphew!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are amazing! I know you can't wait to meet him!
ReplyDelete