Sunday, March 14, 2010

New Do

As usual, it has been a busy couple weeks. Last weekend was absolutely gorgeous so I worked outside cleaning out the flower beds. They were in bad shape since I was sick during the fall and hadn't touched them since Sept. It was such a blessing to have a few sunny days in a row! Sammy & I even took a cat nap lounging in the sun both Friday after work and Saturday soaking up some vitamin D. This weekend we registered which was lots of fun! Zac had fun being in charge of the gun where as I had fun looking at all the baby stuff. It's amazing how much stuff you "need" for such a little guy!

The other big thing I did this weekend was get my hair done which doesn't sound like a big deal, but it always takes about 2 1/2 hours. I cut off quite a bit and had her put in darker highlights. You can see my new do and my protruding belly below. They were taken today...30 weeks.


We've had several productive weekends with most of the big things crossed off the infamous list. So we are heading out of town next weekend to spend a relaxing weekend at a romantic B&B in Eureka Springs. We can't wait!

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you guys get to rest and relax next week. Enjoy it! That is a great idea to get just 6 cloth diapers for around the house. I've really enjoyed mine so I think you'll like them too. I bought mine from www.cottonbabies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so good Mandy!! I'm so glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're looking great Beano! The belly, the hair..love it, love it! I'm so glad you guys had fun registering...I did for part of it, and the other part was very stressful. I also got to work in the yard and sunbathe last weekend which helped me feel like a real human being! I love Eureka Springs and hope you have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hair! The length and color are perfect! Zac looks pretty serious with the gun! Haha! Glad you guys are doing a little get away... you need it! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete