Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sexy Mama Bag

So I'm really excited about my diaper bag. When looking for just the right diaper bag, I wanted something that didn't shout I'm that I'm a nose wiping, spit up cleaning, diaper changing mama. I wanted something a little sexier! :) While my pose is definitely far from sexy, you can see what it looks like below. I love the inside it is cream and green with lots of pockets inside and outside. It also came with a matching coin purse, diaper changing pad, and special hooks to attach it to a stroller.
This week was my spring break, and I got loads of stuff done which felt great! My biggest project was to recover the rocking chair. It's hard to tell in the picture that it is blue and white striped.

I also cleaned out and organized several shelves, cabinets, fridge as well as worked on the baby book. So today I'm just relaxing...well for the most part.

4 comments:

  1. I want you to post a picture with the name in it. I want to see how it looks on the wall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, plesae tell me more about your bag! What brand is it?
    You would not believe how obsessed I am over finding the perfect diaper bag (it's a sickness really). I think yours is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bag! It is unique and non-mom-ish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your bag. I have gone through two diaper bags in the last few months. I wish I would have spent more money on the perfect bag. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete